FEATURED CHART: Issue 1179 | Jul 2020


Among the six brands of global cards issued in the Asia-Pacific region, UnionPay, Visa, Mastercard, and JCB accounted for over 99.4% of all purchase transactions, leaving a combined share of less than 0.6% for American Express and Diners.

Recent Charts

Click to enlarge.



CHARTS & GRAPHS ARCHIVE

View charts from Nilson Report archive
from the last ten years.

FEATURED ARTICLE

More than 50 million people worldwide own one or more units of the over 5,500 cryptocurrencies currently available for trading. According to brokers, the...