Mentioned Companies:

Asia–Pacific General Purpose Cards

Credit, debit, and prepaid general purpose cards issued in the Asia–Pacific region carrying the UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and Diners Club brands generated $11.409 trillion in purchase volume of goods and services in 2015, up 25.9%. Total volume (purchase volume combined with cash advances and cash withdrawals) reached $13.287 trillion in 2015, up 24.6%. Purchase volume accounted for 85.87% of the total and cash the remaining 14.13%. In 2014, purchases were 84.98% of total volume and cash was 15.02%. UnionPay purchase volume grew to $8.751 trillion, up 29.8%. Visa ...

Want to read more?

Please log into your subscriber account.

Check out our subscription offers.
New subscribers receive over 130 articles in the 22 issues published each year, plus the last five years of issues (that’s over 1,200 articles) as a download link, which are fully searchable in PDF format.

© Copyright 2024 Nilson Report


July 2016
Headlines in this Issue
Charts in this Issue

Asia-Pacific Purchase Volume 2015 vs. 2014

Investments & Acquisitions June 2016

Purchase Transactions on Cards Issued in Asia-Pacific 2015 vs. 2020

Year-Over-Year Growth/Decline in Purchase Volume on Cards Issued in Asia-Pacific

Asia-Pacific General Purpose Cards 2015 vs. 2014

U.S. Visa & MasterCard Commercial Cards – Purchase Volume 2015

U.S. Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Issuers – Third 50 2015

Largest Merchant Acquirers in Middle East/Africa 2015

Consumer ACH Transactions in the U.S. 2015