Mentioned Companies:

Global Payments and TSYS to Merge

Global Payments and TSYS have entered into a definitive agreement to execute an all-stock merger. The combined company will be called Global Payments. TSYS shareholders will receive 0.8101 shares in the new company for each share of TSYS common stock they own, which gives TSYS an equity value of approximately $21.50 billion. Global Payments’ shareholders will own 52% of the combined company. TSYS shareholders will own the remaining 48%. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this year. ...

Want to read more?

Please log into your subscriber account.

Check out our subscription offers.
New subscribers receive over 130 articles in the 22 issues published each year, plus the last five years of issues (that’s over 1,200 articles) as a download link, which are fully searchable in PDF format.

© Copyright 2024 Nilson Report


May 2019
Headlines in this Issue
Charts in this Issue

Global Card Brands in 2018—Ranked by Purchase Transactions

Global Cards in Circulation Credit & Debit 2018

Global General Purpose Cards 2018

Purchase Transactions on Global Cards 2018

Purchases by Card Type 2017 vs. 2018

Global Debit & Prepaid Cards 2018

Global Credit Cards 2018

Consumer ACH Transactions in the U.S. 2018