Mentioned Companies:

FIS and Worldpay to Merge

Worldpay shareholders will receive 0.9287 shares in the new FIS Global and $11.00 in cash for each share of their Worldpay shares upon closing of a definitive merger agreement between the companies. FIS shareholders will own approximately 53% and Worldpay shareholders the remaining 47% of the new FIS Global. The combination of stock and cash values Worldpay at approximately $43 billion, including the assumption of Worldpay’s debt. The combined company will have pro forma 2018 annual revenue of $12.30 billion an...

Want to read more?

Please log into your subscriber account.

Check out our subscription offers.
New subscribers receive over 130 articles in the 22 issues published each year, plus the last five years of issues (that’s over 1,200 articles) as a download link, which are fully searchable in PDF format.

© Copyright 2024 Nilson Report


March 2019
Headlines in this Issue
Charts in this Issue

Canada Market Shares of Purchase Volume

Canada General Purpose Cards 2018 vs. 2017

Purchase Volume in Canadian Dollars 2014-2018

General Purpose Credit Card Issuers in Canada 2018—Ranked by Outstandings 2018

Market Shares of Visa & Mastercard Outstandings in Canada 2018

Second 50 Largest Visa & Mastercard Credit Card Issuers in the U.S.—Ranked by Outstandings 2018