Mentioned Companies:

Latin America General Purpose Cards

American Express, Diners Club/Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, and prepaid global general purpose cards issued in Latin America and the Caribbean (LA&C) generated $597.28 billion in purchases of goods and services at merchants in 2015, up 14.7%. Purchase transactions for goods and services reached 16.99 billion, an increase of 9.3%. Visa and MasterCard purchase transactions combined reached 16.40 billion, accounting for 96.56% of the LA&C total. The remaining 3.44% or 0.53 billion purchase transactions were generated by American Express and Diners Club/Discover. V...

Want to read more?

Please log into your subscriber account.

Check out our subscription offers.
New subscribers receive over 130 articles in the 22 issues published each year, plus the last five years of issues (that’s over 1,200 articles) as a download link, which are fully searchable in PDF format.

© Copyright 2024 Nilson Report


May 2016
Headlines in this Issue
Charts in this Issue

Latin America Purchase Volume 2015 vs. 2014

Investments & Acquisitions – April 2016

Purchase Transactions on Cards Issued in Latin America 2015 vs. 2020

Latin America General Purpose Cards 2015 vs. 2014

Purchases at Merchants on U.S. General Purpose Cards

Purchase Volume at Merchants Using General Purpose Credit, Debit & Prepaid Cards Issued in the U.S.