Mentioned Companies:

Store Cards in the U.S. 2014

Private label store credit card outstandings reached $107.80 billion at year-end 2014, up 7.7% over 2013. Of those receivables, 93.99% were owned by third-party specialist retail store card issuers, including those that owned the six largest portfolios. The remaining 6.01% were owned by retailers that kept card receivables on their own balance sheets. For the third year in a row, retail card outstandings grew faster than receivables tied to Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Outstandings on those general purpose cards grew 4.2% in 2014. Purchase volume on reta...

Want to read more?

Please log into your subscriber account.

Check out our subscription offers.
New subscribers receive over 130 articles in the 22 issues published each year, plus the last five years of issues (that’s over 1,200 articles) as a download link, which are fully searchable in PDF format.

© Copyright 2024 Nilson Report


May 2015
Headlines in this Issue
Charts in this Issue

Top U.S. Debit Card Issuers

U.S. Store Credit Cards 2014

Debit Products Market Shares for Top 50 Issuers

Purchase Volume at Top Issuers of Debit Cards in the U.S. – 2014 vs. 2009

Top 50 Debit Card Issuers in the U.S. Ranked by Purchase Volume