Mentioned Companies:

Latin America General Purpose Cards

Credit, debit, and prepaid global general purpose cards carrying American Express, Diners Club/Discover, Mastercard, and Visa brands issued in Latin America and the Caribbean (LA&C) generated $599.27 billion in purchase volume of goods and services at merchants in 2016, an increase of 14.0%. Purchase transactions for goods and services reached 18.77 billion, up 11.1%. Combined Mastercard and Visa purchase transactions totaled 18.25 billion and accounted for 97.22% of the LA&C total. The other 2.78% or 0.48 billion purchase transactions were generated by American Express and Diner...

Want to read more?

Please log into your subscriber account.

Check out our subscription offers.
New subscribers receive over 130 articles in the 22 issues published each year, plus the last five years of issues (that’s over 1,200 articles) as a download link, which are fully searchable in PDF format.

© Copyright 2024 Nilson Report


April 2017
Headlines in this Issue
Charts in this Issue

Latin America Market Shares of Purchase Volume 2016

Market Shares of Purchase Transactions in Latin America by Brand 2016

Latin America General Purpose Cards 2016 vs. 2015

Purchases at Merchants on U.S. General Purpose Cards 2016

Purchase Volume at Merchants 2016 – General Purpose Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards Issued in the U.S.